Thursday, April 24, 2008

Weigh In - and Eating bad

The past 2 weeks my weekly weigh ins have been very happy moments.

4/12 - 207.6
4/19 - 206.4

This week though has not been a good diet week. There's a birthday at my house and early in the week we've been eating to celebrate. Not to be fit.

3 different deserts - cake, pie, ice cream cake. And we have a family tradition, on the actual birthday, we eat whatever that person wants all day. So breakfast was biscuits and gravy - for all you folks not fortunate enough to be from the south, that's several biscuits openened up on your plate with white cream gravy poured over the top. YUM! But not ABS Diet material. hahaha

Also, several of my friends met for lunch at Babe's. It's the home of the most wonderful fried chicken on the planet. I did not gorge, but I did eat 2 legs and a breast. It's wipe your chin off good. All they serve is fried chicken (family style) and chicken fried steak - with cream gravy of course. Sides are cream corn, mashed potatoes, biscuits with honey or molasses. If you are ever in the DFW area, make a point to go to Babe's. It's just that good.

Anyway, this can't be good for my diet. We'll see when weigh in day comes. The rest of the week I've been eating right, and working out on schedule.

I'll let you know what happens. Having 3 or 4 cheat meals in one week can't be good. But it sure was fun!


Matt

Blog: http://clubbackup.blogspot.com
http://www.clubbackup.com Backup your PC online automatically. Just set it and forget it.

No comments: